The (Sr.) SEO Manager leads the execution of the Technical SEO strategy and assists with the mentorship of a team of SEO analysts to ensure consistent delivery against our customers’ key performance indicators. They report directly to the (Sr.) SEO Director.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Implements and coordinates the execution of technical SEO strategies on behalf of the SEO Director for Fortune 500 Brands.
- Performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance.
- Provides advanced site structure and performance recommendations (including information architecture, navigation, design, conversion, etc.).
- Prepares and may deliver monthly presentations or ad hoc reports to our customers on data-driven insights, technical findings and recommendations, KPIs, and other industry and competitor research.
- Effectively communicates to internal and external stakeholders the opportunity for, and value of, website changes, updates, content revisions, advanced site structure and performance recommendations (including information architecture, navigation, design, conversion, etc.).
- Mentors a team of analysts, and is responsible for ensuring consistent and quality performance against customer goals.
- Contributes to the thought leadership of the accounts and strategies by forecasting changes in our industry and suggests improvements and adjustments to the current strategy to the SEO Director.
- Provides competitive and market opportunity analyses as they relate to search intent, competitor niche saturation, backlink profiles, and SERP anomalies.
- Collaborates and works closely with the cross-functional teams to ensure key objectives are met while ensuring brand consistency.
Travels to on-site meetings as necessary.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Four or more years of professional work experience in a related role with exposure to how marketing campaigns impact natural search visibility.
- Proven ability to present in group settings and directly to any/all levels of an organization.
- Experience identifying key performance indicators and success metrics given knowledge and understanding of client-specific business goals.
- Experience deriving technical insight from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and directly from SERPs.
- Knowledge of technical, usability and content-related aspects of a website and their impact on search.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, such as the ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.