HubSpot is looking for someone who has remarkable SEO and communication skills to join our International SEO team!
HubSpot is one of the world’s leading CRM, Sales, Marketing and Service platform providers. With an expanding product portfolio we’re looking for an SEO Strategist (Individual Contributor) who has the ambition to exponentially grow organic traffic and demand for our products by scaling product visibility in organic search.
Our ideal candidate has worked with teams across multiple disciplines and delivered remarkable results. We are looking for an SEO Strategist who is knowledgeable about aspects of SEO, has analytical skills and specializes in finding new opportunities to win in search.
This role can be based in our Dublin or Cambridge office, or remotely anywhere in Ireland or East Coast USA.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Shape our content and SEO partnerships acquisition strategy
- Execute upon and improve our unique Surround Sound strategy
- Analyse our existing organic visibility and identify opportunities for growth and new partnerships
- Develop the product mentions acquisition process and execute it through the use of various SEO tools
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with publishers, review sites and industry experts
- Work on developing success metrics of content and SEO partnerships acquisition, regularly report on program progress
- Work with regional marketers to expand outreach activities into our major non-english markets
- Work alongside Senior Managers on the SEO team and report directly into our Head of International SEO
We are looking for people who…
- Can figure out how to drive more organic traffic into our website and generate demand to our products
- Can figure out how to increase our products visibility in organic search
- Have strong relationship building and nurturing skills
- Can think critically and make data-informed decisions
- Are strong writers and communicators
- Have B2B SEO experience—ideally for a SaaS product
- Can balance multiple stakeholder needs, work across several different teams, and build consensus
- Have experience working with a range of SEO related tools, such as:
- Keyword research tools like Ahrefs, and/or SEMrush
- Analytics tools like Google Analytics and Search Console
- Outreach tools like BuzzStream
- Data visualization tools like Data Studio, and/or Looker
- HubSpot CRM and/or Marketing Hub
- Have excellent fluency in English
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.