Zendesk is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to play a critical role in leading and executing our paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) and Display (GDN and other display vendors) strategy, driving high-performing initiatives to improve the return on our marketing
investment and grow leads and revenue from paid digital campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Performance Marketer with a proven track record of optimizing sophisticated global campaigns for multiple products and audiences in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be a data driven self-starter, both highly analytical as well as adept at building strategic relationships at all levels of the organization. You are someone who enjoys formulating hypotheses, developing testing plans, and iterating based on data-supported insights.
What you’ll do:
- You will optimize and expand existing marketing channels, as well as launch and test new ones
- Execute against both prospecting and remarketing strategies across platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Display Network, managing performance to strict return on investment goals
- Test and experiment aggressively to find winning tactics and strategies to grow your channels
- Analyze data from multiple sources to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with regional teams sharing performance insights but also using their local expertise to make social campaigns even more effective
- Understand and work with the core performance team on tasks such as budgeting and pipeline forecasts
- Execute on the audience strategy, improving the relevance and effectiveness of our program
- Experience in B2B marketing and familiarity with B2B metrics preferred
- 4+ years in a performance marketing role at an agency or in-house
- Hands on expertise with Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook platforms
- End to end understanding of the advertising process, campaign set up, tracking, optimization, and attribution
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and areas of opportunities
- Understanding and experience using 1st and 3rd party data to drive performance
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail with a driven mentality
- Proficiency in Excel required: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas are your friends
- Excellent project management skills with proven track record to meet deadlines!
- Accountable, willing to take action, results driven, and detail oriented!
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and experimental mentality
- BA/BS required
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.