Speechify is the easiest way to listen to the world’s information. Articles on the web, documents in the cloud, books on your phone—we absorb the world’s content and help our members listen to it on the go, at their own speed, with tools that make learning easier, deeper, and faster.
Or, put another way: what Spotify has done for audio entertainment we’re doing for audio information. And whatever we’re doing seems to be working: we’re #1 in our category, profitable, and have hockey-stick growth.
We're looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our thriving team! This is a key role and ideal for someone who thinks strategically, enjoys high-pace environments and is passionate about owning processes and metrics.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Strategically launch and manage Speechify's social accounts, establish and build brand visibility, and grow traffic, followers, revenue, and engagement
- Frame and package content within Speechify in a creative, engaging way and ensure a consistent and cohesive brand tone and voice across all platforms
- Serve as an audience ambassador, monitoring audience conversations and responding to comments, as well as providing audience insights and feedback to our cultural partners, leadership and product/UX teams
- Develop paid support/advertising plans, working with external and internal creative teams on copy, design, and strategy for all creative executions
- Review performance data and partner with performance marketing lead to optimize the social strategy and grow audiences
- Work in concert with marketing, communications and social leaders to create compelling, culturally resonant content for social platforms as well as on themes, scheduling and clearances/approvals
To succeed here, you’ll need:
- 2+ years relevant consumer product and/or social media experience
- Knowledge of trends, emerging platforms, and new technologies in social and digital marketing
- Familiarity with Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Experience building organic social presence through use of owned, earned and paid channels
- Strong relationship development skills and hyper-organized with an ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Conceiving and implementing metric-driven programs to drive scale and efficiency
- Familiarity with social analytics, Google Analytics, and creating UTM codes for reporting
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to driving brand awareness and audience growth and engagement
- Prior community management experience
- A fast-growing environment where you can help shape the culture
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can focus and do your best work
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A competitive salary, a collegiate atmosphere, and a commitment to building a great asynchronous culture
Think you’re suited for this job? Tell us about yourself, why you're interested in the role, and include links to your portfolio and LinkedIn.
Not looking but know someone ideal for the role? Refer them! We’ll send you (really good) chocolate if we make the hire.