At TigerConnect, we’re on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest organizations rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We’re a fun, hungry, innovative group of people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate.
Are you an experienced growth marketer ready to take your B2B SaaS career to the next level? Have you built a strong muscle in IT or healthcare that you want to flex to grow your career?
TigerConnect, the leader in clinical collaboration, is looking for a creative, hands-on Sr. Marketing Manager with a successful track record in demand gen and customer marketing to target technology decision-makers in hospitals. This leader will manage the go-to-market (GTM) execution for a portfolio of hardware and software solutions that improve patient care and ease nursing engagement. You’ll drive our data-driven, multi-touch B2B marketing programs from end-to-end (strategy, development, execution, reporting), leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics.
Partnering with an expert product marketing team, you’ll lead entire campaigns – including budgeting, campaign targeting, marketing mix strategy, designing offers and calls to action, and setting goals and measurement. You are an ABM expert who will partner closely with external agencies and internal resources to drive an ABM-aligned GTM strategy with sales.
This critical, high-visibility role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, marketing communications, client success, and product/solution marketing.
How You’ll Help TigerConnect Succeed:
- Manage our demand gen strategy and cross-functional campaign team to execute against business goals
- Work with product/solution marketing to establish a common campaign framework for the entire marketing team to leverage
- Drive both inbound and outbound programs. Manage key channels including paid search, SEM/SEO, display, retargeting, website, events, webinars, and account-based marketing
- Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
What You Bring to TigerConnect:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related business degree
- 6+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment with an enterprise B2B product
- Experience creating and implementing pipeline acceleration programs. Proven results leading enterprise campaigns leveraging B2B digital/inbound/outbound marketing including website and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing, content syndication, and strategic events
- Proven record of leading an ABM approach and managing a shared demand funnel with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Deep expertise leveraging a modern martech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, ABM tools, intent data, etc.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Data-driven thinker who can turn insights into action
- Demonstrated strong listening, information-gathering, and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs, and outcomes
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services
- Health technology background is a plus