Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Be a part of the Global PPAG Paid Search team – PPAG is an outstanding Global LOB within Vistaprint, with campaigns across 20 countries that also include campaigns for Vistaprint’s dedicated promotional product property, Promotique.
- Collaborating globally. You’ll partner with colleagues on our team in Sydney, Barcelona, Tunis and Boston – and across multiple departments - to deliver results globally. You’ll be encouraged to incorporate their feedback and partner with them to impact results in multiple regions.
- Reporting on PPAG performance. You’ll be recapping the daily, weekly, and quarterly performance for Paid Search and Shopping campaigns, with focus on campaigns in the North American LOB.
- Seeing opportunities. You will be helping the team audit areas of opportunity within our accounts and executing against these opportunities to positively impact performance of the channel.
- Optimizing and testing. Apply your understanding of the competitive landscape, our customers’ needs, and current campaign performance to test new insights for growing profit and ROAS of our campaigns.
- Shopping Ads growth. We have an incredible amount of opportunity in Google and Bing shopping and a large backlog of outstanding ideas you will help execute.
- Data-driven decisions. You manipulate with brio the main Key performance indicators, have a problem solving and analytical aptitude and can make data-based decisions.
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience through flawless operational execution. Your attention to detail is a strength you will bring to your role.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 2+ years' experience in managing Search and Shopping campaigns.
- Complete command and proficiency in Paid Search and Shopping Ads, including understanding of automated bidding, proficiency in campaign management & account health, performance reporting and storytelling using data.
- Strong and willing teammate, who isn’t afraid to help others succeed in addition to achieving their own success.
- Proficiency in Excel. You’re extremely comfortable using Excel
- Autonomy in problem solving, breaking down larger problems and tasks into smaller increments of work to make progress more quickly.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Platforms such as: Google Ads, Looker / Tableau, Products Up, Google Merchant Center, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Google Analytics.
- Ability to multi-task. You enjoy and can prioritize multiple projects at once. You deliver on timelines, set expectations with key partners in your projects, and are comfortable tackling sophisticated business tasks.
- Strong project management skills including ability to deliver requirements, write user-stories, manage partner expectations, calculate and communicate impact Cost-of-Delay, and communicate clearly with partners.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.