Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle’s Vice President of Global Demand Generation is responsible for leading a fast-growing, data-driven and revenue-centric marketing team, establishing a global infrastructure and execution model for customer acquisition across all product lines. The primary focus of this role is to build a scalable, predictable and repeatable process for generating sales pipeline. From strategy to program execution and team management to process optimization, this role oversees all aspects of demand generation needed to achieve Circle’s revenue goals.
What you'll work on:
- Spearhead the development and execution of inbound and outbound customer acquisition strategies across key geographies and territories, including multi-channel direct and channel acquisition programs such as search, display, email, social, direct mail, events, ABM and content syndication
- Scale out a high performing, quantitative customer acquisition organization with capabilities including campaign management, digital marketing, partner marketing and marketing operations
- Meet or beat pipeline targets and other leading indicators of demand on a quarterly cadence
- Report on the impact of demand generation investments on sales pipeline, bookings and revenue
- Continuously test, evaluate and optimize campaigns and program investments to maximize impact
- Team with Product Marketing and Growth to develop and execute campaigns that advance Circle’s go-to-market strategy
- Drive continuous alignment with the Sales and Revenue organization on campaign strategy, pipeline coverage, and win rate objectives
- Develop an intimate understanding of the customer journey, from top-of-funnel, self-guided customer journey, to purchasing decision making dynamics, to retention and upsell.
- Work hand-in-glove with Corporate Marketing to optimize targeting, creative, media and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness and ROI
- Keep finger on the pulse of key trends and distributive marketing technologies that we can add to the customer acquisition portfolio
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi-stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years experience in demand generation for high growth companies with at least 7 years of experience in fintech or financial services marketing
- At least 5 years of experience leading field marketing, demand generation, digital campaign marketing, and marketing operations in a B2B organization
- Public company experience managing pipeline and revenue targets on a quarterly reporting cadence
- Experience managing distributed teams and agencies in multiple geographies
- Track record of successful marketing campaign development and execution on a global basis with a clear ROI model across program investments
- Advanced expertise in B2B digital marketing, marketing automation, lead conversion, nurturing programs and marketing analytics
- Strong proficiency with leading marketing automation and CRM systems
- Successful track record scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process
- Deep experience recruiting talent and building world-class teams in demand generations
- Ability to build marketing programs that support sales engagement from C-Suite to Developers and other diverse B2B buyer personas
- Comfort in building and managing multi-million dollar demand gen program budgets in multiple geographies
- Experience partnering closely with product marketing and growth to define and execute segment focused customer acquisition campaigns
- Strategic leadership with experience driving team alignment across marketing and sales teams on campaign objectives and KPIs
- Meticulous attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MacBook preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.