Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What you will do
SecurityScorecard is hiring a VP of Growth and Analytics. Our value-driven products are growing rapidly and organically, and we are looking for a growth leader to focus on rapidly accelerating that organic growth by using various approaches. SecurityScorecard is passionate about growth and innovation culture and about data driven product decisions. We have good data and analytics and there is a culture of focusing on metrics and iterating on capabilities. You will work directly with the founders and executive team. Responsible for prioritizing growth initiatives and product changes. Ideas for initiatives to create growth originate in virtually all functions in the organization.
- Develop and lead our overall product-led growth strategy and team –– focused on conceptualizing and activating campaigns and users, to generate qualified leads, strengthen the sales pipeline, drive freemium adoption and product-led engagement and conversion.
- Automate wherever possible. As you contribute to our growth, your work must scale accordingly.
- Build and optimize the entire experience funnel with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers.
- Work cross functionally across all departments, cultivating a data-driven mindset and culture of experimentation and continuous improvement.
- Refine marketing and product led lead attribution models and continually analyze the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Expand our digital marketing and product marketing strategy by working with others across the marketing team to maximize qualified traffic and leads from SEO, paid social, search, content syndication.
- Must implement a framework for prioritizing growth-specific product improvements, and organizing the testing rhythm.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of our users and prospective users, to discover the core patterns that encourage them to join SecurityScorecard and remain active
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
Insanely data-driven and analytical
- Strong experience in product led growth, Growth Hacking, Social Media / Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Proven track record for developing B2B growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience increasing user adoption and activation through improved flow and ux.
- Experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, Salesforce for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows
- Knowledgeable about the customer journey
- Adaptable to the ever- changing startup environment
- An extremely motivated self-starter
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences.
- Ability to see the big picture while also focusing in on the most important tasks at hand
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.