OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You'll Do
The Vice President, Field Marketing will be responsible for strategic marketing leadership, cross-team and organizational collaboration, excellent communication, a zealousness for driving pipeline and customer engagement, and a passion for mentoring and nurturing a team to perform to the utmost. You will need to understand CloudBees’ market and the challenges of our customers within global geographies.
Other key responsibilities:
- Deliver and manage cross-functional strategy and demand-generating program execution to drive bookings across full product suite; key responsibilities include driving a significant segment of global marketing pipeline and global sourced bookings using target account, personas, and buying intent data and trends.
- Lead and manage the field marketing team including resource management, budget, hiring, mentorship, and performance management. Build a cohesive, inspired team grounded in CloudBees’ core values and motivated to get results.
- Responsible for defining the overall marketing strategy and driving regional demand generation activities to meet funnel and pipeline goals, account-based metrics and engagement goals and deliver upon quarterly critical metrics, aligned with Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing leaders.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with your peers to drive awareness and action around pipeline acceleration campaigns. Develop and execute sales team alignment programs and tools to empower expanded team and functions to drive top-line revenue.
- Collaborate with global demand generation, product marketing, and product teams to build a holistic strategy to leverage go-to-marketing messaging and high-level assets to build top, mid and bottom level campaigns as well as support Channel Partner/Reseller and GSI marketing programs.
- Lead and connect with a data-based approach; measuring, forecasting, analyzing and reporting campaign performance and pipeline and bookings targets to drive strategic goals.
- Drive thought leadership through effective engagement with Public Relations, Analyst Relations, and seeding through channel partnerships.
- Represent CloudBees at customer, partner, prospect and media forums, or as otherwise required, assisting other CloudBees teams.
Who You Are
You really are at the top of your game - a marketing rock star. You will be innovative with the ability to turn that innovation into real-life projects and actions that drive impact. You will have boundless energy and the passion to keep up with the pace of activity at CloudBees. You won’t be afraid to be bold and push the boundaries but with a deep respect for the outstanding knowledge and the skills of your co-workers. Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience with demonstrable field marketing experience with an enterprise software vendor. Experience with SaaS solutions, and/or domain expertise in one or two industry sectors is a plus but not a requirement.
- Attention to detail is a must! This is not to be understated - it really is a must for this role!
- Great teammate collaboration with all internal partners. Have the ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in understanding and delivering clear and compelling value propositions; strong presentation skills desired.
- Proven track record of high-impact success; high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes
- Outstanding strategic thinker and analytical skills. Think out of the box and challenge the norms.
- Required to travel at least 25%.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.