VP of Growth
We’re looking for an online marketing star to help strengthen Upsie’s brand presence and attract new customers across all channels. The right person is excited about our "all hands on deck" environment, can thrive in a startup culture, and believes constant experimentation is key to a long term growth plan. You are a proven innovator. You’re ready to construct & oversee campaigns that build brand awareness, generate sales, and keep us growing at an exciting rate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a long term customer acquisition and retention strategy for Upsie to maximize revenue growth
- Prioritize and execute growth strategies across any and all relevant channels
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of full time marketing experts and consultants
- Launch, manage and optimize new marketing campaigns across all channels including paid Search, Social, Email and Mobile
- Create a suite of reporting tools that allow for easy, intuitive reporting to all key stakeholders along with actionable insights.
- Prioritize initiatives leading to the greatest returns for the company
- Work with the VP of Product and other members of the leadership team to drive forward company-wide initiatives.
- Work with our Content/SEO strategist to launch new content.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing/digital experience
- A minimum 3 years of leading high performance teams and proven experience setting high-level strategies and building teams to meet them
- Prior experience in marketing, analytics or related function evaluating the effect of marketing spend on revenue
- A confident, self-motivated individual with a strong desire for action.
- Deep knowledge of online marketing landscape and associated website optimization techniques.
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- D2C digital experience
- Content/SEO experience
Preferred Skills/Experiences (a plus)
- Ability to conceptualize, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Experience with constructing messaging based on specific target markets
- Experience with mobile marketing, driving app downloads, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Ownership and growth - we’ll be growing rapidly over the next few years with lots of ownership opportunity
- Work from wherever - we’ll fly everyone to be together a few times a year when it’s safe
About our Culture
- We'll drop everything to help out a customer
- No ping pong tables, free beer or fitness centers - unless you've got one in your WFH setup!
- Flexible hours – 7am-3:30pm, 10am-6:30pm… your choice
- Everyone respects and is kind to one another. Feedback is welcome, jerks are not.
- We believe in life outside of the company, just get your work done while you’re working
- Minnesota summers are short. We have half day Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Warranties shouldn't be complicated and extremely expensive. That's why we exist. Upsie is transforming the way consumers purchase protection for their electronic devices by providing an easier, quicker, and more affordable warranty solution. We are a numbers-driven business, but we always have and always will put customers first.